Black & Decker PD600 Pivot Plus 6-Volt Nicad Cordless Screwdriver with Articulating Head
RECENT CUSTOMER REVIEWS
5.0 out of 5 stars wouldn't be without one,
5.0 out of 5 stars. Overall, the best of its kind.,
Any electric screwdriver has some of the following features: Articulating body, rechargeable, clutch drive, slow and fast speed for screws or drilling, LED light, forward/reverse, quick loading head. But this B&D model is the only one that has ALL of those features for a decent price. This is the second one I've owned after the first one finally failed to hold a charge after about seven years.
In that time they have updated it very little. What's to update? Its a classic workhorse.
Black & Decker PD600 Pivot Plus 6-Volt Nicad Cordless Screwdriver with Articulating Head (Tools & Home Improvement)
I had the previous B&D articulating screwdriver for years until the battery finally died. Buying this new one was less than the cost of a replacement battery for the old one, so no-brainer. The new model is slightly heavier but also a bit more powerful, so I consider it a trade-off. I have just about every power tool imaginable but use this more than any of the others for general household maintenance.